1. Oprah Winfrey is a great example of a visionary Aquarian. With Sun, Mercury and Venus in Aquarius her committment to broad social change and capacity to electrify her audience shows she is living up to her full potential.
2. Abraham Lincoln is a magnificent example of the Aquarian spirit. With his committment to justice and equality, he shaped the lives of many and the course of history.
3. David Lynch demonstrates all the vibrancy and innovation of the Aquarian ideal. His films are noted for their cool objectivity and pursuit of the avant-garde.
4. Virginia Woolf is an Aquarian extraordinaire. A committed modernist, Woolf challenged social convention and open the doors for many men and women to think in different ways
5. Germaine Greer is a wonderful example of the Aquarian spirit. She fights for gender equality, social justice and individual rights using her formidable intellect to bring about collective change
You can find out more about each of the Sun, Moon and Rising signs here, including the personality traits and characteristics of each sign, and what the difference between the Sun, Moon and Ascendant or Rising Sign actually is
A defining characteristic of the Country genre is its ability to confront pain, loss and loneliness in a matter-of-fact way, leaving little room for either sentiment or denial. From an astrological perspective, such sardonic acceptance is a characteristic of Saturn and its signs – Capricorn and Aquarius
I’m a professional astrologer, coach, and Ayurvedic consultant, originally from Australia but now travelling the world. At Stars Like You, the focus is on happiness. We publish great astrology articles, as well as well-researched pieces on nutrition, wellness and Ayurveda drawn from years of clinical experience.