Essential Astrology Books – Best of the Best
Many of you have emailed me and told me how difficult it can be finding credible astrology information on the web. So I’ve decided to share with you some of the best books in my library – books that helped me grow as an astrologer.
In no particular order, here are some astrology books I could not live without –
1. Astrology for the Soul (Bantam Classics) – One of the best books out there exploring the Moon’s Nodes. I have had this book on my coffee table for years, and its probably the only book that EVERYONE relates to.
2. Planets in Transit: Life Cycles for Living is an absolute essential. One of the best and most insightful guides to how the planets can affect you at daily, monthly or yearly level. Always by my side!
3. Astrology for Lovers – Don’t be put off by the “cheesy” title- this is astrology for EVERYONE. Few modern authors write about astrology and people like Liz Greene does. Great for understanding Sun Signs
4. The Astrology of Fate – when you’re in the mood to deep dive! An outstanding work exploring fate, prediction and the powerful archetypal forces which shape the human mind.
5. Astrology, Karma & Transformation: The Inner Dimensions of the Birth Chart – both practical and philosophical this book offers a wealth of information for the apprentice astrologer. One of the best interpretations of Saturn transits you will find anywhere
Have fun exploring your world – Damian 🙂
“The essence of Ayurveda is to enlighten mankind about man’s harmony with nature and the individual’s oneness with nature. Ayurveda has recognized that being healthy is not just a physical state but also includes a pure state of mind. The word “health” here does not...
After a very turbulent 2016, things will hopefully settle down. The major astrological alignments which have formed over the past few years have laid their foundations, and we are learning to live in a rapidly changing world. 2017 features no major planetary alignments which is interesting of itself.
Trump’s dominance of the 2016 Presidential campaign and subsequent victory can be seen in the chart for his campaign launch. Interestingly, this chart also implies a major turn around in public opinion that could drastically curb his ambitions…. What seems certain here is that despite Trump’s initial domination, the tables will turn. Challenging aspects to his own chart kick on from January 2017, and he will face a very turbulent 12 months.