Do you like the sound of combining a sun lounge, steam and superior massage with a sparkling sea and sneaky cocktail?
Then a visit to the Euphoria Beach Hamam should make it’s way onto your “One Day I Must Do List”.
We visited the iconic volcanic baths of Loutra, Nisyros for a great travel and wellbeing experience…
They say sometimes all you need to do is take the plunge. Jumping on a ferry from the nearby island of Kos, we decided to make trip to Nisyros to find out more about its iconic volcano and famed therapeutic effects.
Eating a good Greek salad is like heading off for an epic adventure.
Embarking on an odyssey that includes creamy feta, ripe tomato, olive oil, oregano and (IMO the most important thing) pickled caper leaf guarantees you end up feeling deeply satisfied. A culinary construction of classic renown, the dish should offer you the same kind of complex simplicity found in a tumultuous Greek myth.
Whether you are serious student of astrology, or whether you just want to know more about yourself, getting the right information to help you on your journey makes all the difference
In the past I’ve had many emails from would-be astrologers wanting to know which books are the best to get started with
I’ve also learned a lot myself from these fantastic sources, and highly recommend them if you are on a journey of self-discovery
So I’ve decided to share with you some of the best books in my library – books that helped me grow as an astrologer and an individual.
In no particular order, here are some astrology books I could not live without –
1. Astrology for the Soul (Bantam Classics) – One of the best books available exploring the Moon’s Nodes. I have had this book on my coffee table for years, and its probably the one book that EVERYONE relates to. An essential guide to understanding the complexity of the soul’s journey.
2. Planets in Transit: Life Cycles for Living is an absolute classic. One of the most insightful guides to explian how the planets can affect you at a daily, monthly or yearly level. Planets in Transit is always my side!
3. Astrology for Lovers – Don’t be put off by the title- this is astrology for EVERYONE. Few modern authors write about astrology and the psyche like Liz Greene does. Great for understanding Sun Signs
4. The Astrology of Fate – When you’re in the mood to deep dive! An outstanding work exploring fate, prediction and the powerful archetypal forces which shape the human mind. Another classic text from Liz Greene – a pioneering psychologcal astrologer
5. Astrology, Karma & Transformation: The Inner Dimensions of the Birth Chart – Both practical and philosophical, this book offers a wealth of information for the apprentice astrologer. One of the best interpretations of Saturn transits you will find anywhere
There are many, many more I could suggest and this list is by no means exclusive. For the sake of getting you started however I’ve picked five great books you will enjoy that will definitely enrich your understanding of astrology
Have fun exploring your world – Damian 🙂
I’m a professional astrologer, coach, and wellness consultant, originally from Australia but now travelling the world. Here, the focus is on happiness. I publish great astrology articles, as well as well-researched pieces on nutrition, wellness and Ayurveda drawn from years of clinical experience.