1. Oprah Winfrey is a great example of a visionary Aquarian. With Sun, Mercury and Venus in Aquarius her committment to broad social change and capacity to electrify her audience shows she is living up to her full potential.
2. Abraham Lincoln is a magnificent example of the Aquarian spirit. With his committment to justice and equality, he shaped the lives of many and the course of history.
3. David Lynch demonstrates all the vibrancy and innovation of the Aquarian ideal. His films are noted for their cool objectivity and pursuit of the avant-garde.
4. Virginia Woolf is an Aquarian extraordinaire. A committed modernist, Woolf challenged social convention and open the doors for many men and women to think in different ways
5. Germaine Greer is a wonderful example of the Aquarian spirit. She fights for gender equality, social justice and individual rights using her formidable intellect to bring about collective change
You can find out more about each of the Sun, Moon and Rising signs here, including the personality traits and characteristics of each sign, and what the difference between the Sun, Moon and Ascendant or Rising Sign actually is
Between July 4-6th the Moons travels through the sign of Capricorn, and opposes the Sun which is now in Cancer. Thus a Full Moon will form which is also an eclipse, falling across the 14th degree of Cancer/Capricorn.
Happy Birthday Cancer. Your 2020 To-Do List:
For the Cancerians amongst us (and those who care to share it with them) here’s your celestial To-Do-List, helping you get your birthday month off to the best possible start
This year, the Sun and Moon will meet twice in Cancer for an astrological double bill. Not unheard of – but still uncommon – this means we all get the chance to focus on home and family values, the ties that bind us and making sure our real needs are met.
I’m a professional astrologer, coach, and Ayurvedic consultant, originally from Australia but now travelling the world. At Stars Like You, the focus is on happiness. We publish great astrology articles, as well as well-researched pieces on nutrition, wellness and Ayurveda drawn from years of clinical experience.