1. Oprah Winfrey is a great example of a visionary Aquarian. With Sun, Mercury and Venus in Aquarius her committment to broad social change and capacity to electrify her audience shows she is living up to her full potential.
2. Abraham Lincoln is a magnificent example of the Aquarian spirit. With his committment to justice and equality, he shaped the lives of many and the course of history.
3. David Lynch demonstrates all the vibrancy and innovation of the Aquarian ideal. His films are noted for their cool objectivity and pursuit of the avant-garde.
4. Virginia Woolf is an Aquarian extraordinaire. A committed modernist, Woolf challenged social convention and open the doors for many men and women to think in different ways
5. Germaine Greer is a wonderful example of the Aquarian spirit. She fights for gender equality, social justice and individual rights using her formidable intellect to bring about collective change
You can find out more about each of the Sun, Moon and Rising signs here, including the personality traits and characteristics of each sign, and what the difference between the Sun, Moon and Ascendant or Rising Sign actually is
Part One of our 2023 overview looked at the influence of Pluto in Aquarius and the transit of Jupiter through a new cycle of the Zodiac. We also explored ways to manage your mental and physical wellbeing through tuning into the monthly rhythms of the lunar cycle.
Here we look more closely at Saturn’s influence and what Pluto in Aquarius might mean, plus a personal focus on your Saturn cycle based on your Rising Sign
A New Jupiter Cycle Kicks Off – One of the bigger generational patterns to shift gear in 2023 is the journey of Jupiter through Aries and then Taurus. Because Aries is the first sign of the Zodiac, when Jupiter transits here (once every 12 years) we can think of it as the step up to the next level in an evolving cycle.
I’m a professional astrologer, coach, and Ayurvedic consultant, originally from Australia but now travelling the world. At Stars Like You, the focus is on happiness. We publish great astrology articles, as well as well-researched pieces on nutrition, wellness and Ayurveda drawn from years of clinical experience.