1. Oprah Winfrey is a great example of a visionary Aquarian. With Sun, Mercury and Venus in Aquarius her committment to broad social change and capacity to electrify her audience shows she is living up to her full potential.
2. Abraham Lincoln is a magnificent example of the Aquarian spirit. With his committment to justice and equality, he shaped the lives of many and the course of history.
3. David Lynch demonstrates all the vibrancy and innovation of the Aquarian ideal. His films are noted for their cool objectivity and pursuit of the avant-garde.
4. Virginia Woolf is an Aquarian extraordinaire. A committed modernist, Woolf challenged social convention and open the doors for many men and women to think in different ways
5. Germaine Greer is a wonderful example of the Aquarian spirit. She fights for gender equality, social justice and individual rights using her formidable intellect to bring about collective change
You can find out more about each of the Sun, Moon and Rising signs here, including the personality traits and characteristics of each sign, and what the difference between the Sun, Moon and Ascendant or Rising Sign actually is
Mad Mercury goes retrograde usually three times a year. This now familiar phenomenon is famous for impacting communications, important negotiations and turning well-laid plans upside down… Instead of spiralling into stress and reaching for the caffeine, Mercury teaches us to notice the stories we tell ourselves
Mercury turns retrograde the advice is this – take the time to slow down and relax.
Stay present through meditation or any other mindfulness technique. Learn to observe your thoughts and how these frame your view of the world, then change whatever you discover is holding you back
People born with a Scorpio Moon tend to make extremely loyal friends. When they give their heart to someone or something, they will commit. They can be empathetic and very trustworthy – but will need to same kind of loyalty in return.
I’m a professional astrologer, coach, and wellness consultant, originally from Australia but now travelling the world. Here, the focus is on happiness. I publish great astrology articles, as well as well-researched pieces on nutrition, wellness and Ayurveda drawn from years of clinical experience.